Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a golden yellow color, mostly green seasoning powder with some orange mixed in, and a good helping of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that the had a good crispness and strong crunch, and best of all, they were quite loaded up with a very tasty tomato & parmesan flavor. The seasoning really did taste like sun-dried tomato, and it mixed well with the potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato and cheese smell.
From the package: “Our expert chefs' recipes inspired the perfect blend of real Parmesan cheese, sweet sun-dried tomatoes and just a hint of garlic — all with 40% less fat than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road