Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a golden yellow color, mostly green seasoning powder with some orange mixed in, and a good helping of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that the had a good crispness and strong crunch, and best of all, they were quite loaded up with a very tasty tomato & parmesan flavor. The seasoning really did taste like sun-dried tomato, and it mixed well with the potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato and cheese smell.
From the package: “Our expert chefs' recipes inspired the perfect blend of real Parmesan cheese, sweet sun-dried tomatoes and just a hint of garlic — all with 40% less fat than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road