Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Sun-Dried Tomato & Parmesan
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes, with a golden yellow color, mostly green seasoning powder with some orange mixed in, and a good helping of skin around the edges.
I crunched in to find that the had a good crispness and strong crunch, and best of all, they were quite loaded up with a very tasty tomato & parmesan flavor. The seasoning really did taste like sun-dried tomato, and it mixed well with the potato. Very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato and cheese smell.
From the package: “Our expert chefs' recipes inspired the perfect blend of real Parmesan cheese, sweet sun-dried tomatoes and just a hint of garlic — all with 40% less fat than regular potato chips.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road