Lay's Kettle Cooked Honey Chipotle
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a light orange color, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch and a flavor that initially seemed like a combination of cheese and peppers, but after that I could taste mostly the middling strength hot peppers and some sweetness, though not necessarily honey. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell with some mild peppers.
From the package: “A sweet and spicy flavor fiesta. Thick-cut potatoes that pack some serious crunch.” ... “Life's tasty. Enjoy the crunch.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published June 2018.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road