Lay's Kettle Cooked Honey Chipotle
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a light orange color, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch and a flavor that initially seemed like a combination of cheese and peppers, but after that I could taste mostly the middling strength hot peppers and some sweetness, though not necessarily honey. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell with some mild peppers.
From the package: “A sweet and spicy flavor fiesta. Thick-cut potatoes that pack some serious crunch.” ... “Life's tasty. Enjoy the crunch.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road