Lay's Kettle Cooked Honey Chipotle
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes and a light orange color, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a very solid crunch and a flavor that initially seemed like a combination of cheese and peppers, but after that I could taste mostly the middling strength hot peppers and some sweetness, though not necessarily honey. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell with some mild peppers.
From the package: “A sweet and spicy flavor fiesta. Thick-cut potatoes that pack some serious crunch.” ... “Life's tasty. Enjoy the crunch.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (44 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road