Lay's Kettle Cooked Harvest Ranch
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish and had wiggle shapes, and there appeared to be a fairly generous helping of ranch seasonong on them.
When I crunched in, the chips had a nice crispness and good crunch, but the "ranch" flavor wasn't particularly ranch-like. There was a good mix of spices, and the spices mixed nicely with the potato taste, but it just wasn't what I would think of as a ranch seasoning. Still, our tasters all thought that these chips tasted good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells almost like salt and pepper chips, not really ramch.
From the package: “The tang of buttermilk and sour cream brings out the best in these flavorful chips. We start with farm-grown potatoes, sliced nice and thick. Kettle cook 'em in small batches until they're extra crunchy and crisp. And let the pure goodness of all-natural ingredients shine.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road