Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes with lots of bubbles embedded inside, plus a very intense, very red seasoning covering most of the surfaces. Some select areas had lighter coverings of the seasoning, with more of an orange look as some of the potato showed through, but in general they were about as red as potato chips get.
I crunched in to find a strong, crisp crunch and a good hot seasoning, not killer hot but pretty hot, with a middling level of lime to distinguish the flavor from the regular Flamin' Hot. Good hot chips.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell, reminded me of Kettle Chips, but no sign of hot peppers or lime.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (39 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road