Lay's Kettle Cooked 40% Less Fat Cream Cheese & Chive
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes with many bubbles embedded inside, generally a pale yellow color and lots of skin along their edges. The surfaces had a good smattering of green seasoning bits of various sizes.
I crunched in to find a good crunch with good crispness and a nice mild chive and cheese flavor, reasonably tasty but not quite so strong in the chive department. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chive and cream cheese smell.
From the package: “Take a moment to relax and unwind with Lay's® Kettle Cooked Chips. Our chips are kettle cooked in small batches, so you get the perfect crunch in every bite. Enjoy the decadent combination of smooth cream cheese and chives with 40% less fat.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road