Lay's Kettle Cooked Classic Beer Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips had wiggly shapes, many folded-over, and a nice golden yellow color, with a light smattering of small, dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find that the crunch varied from brittle to solid, depending on the chip, with a mild, nice cheese flavor, though not really anything much like beer. A good taste, but not a standout.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell, but not at all like beer.
From the package: “Try Lay's music-inspired flavors” ... “turn up the flavor™” ... “Experience flavor and music in perfect harmony.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Alcohol-themed Snacks (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road