Lay's India's Lime 'n' Masala Masti Flavour
Taste test: These potato chips looked a lot more like Ruffles than Lay's, as they had narrow ripples, but that didn't matter a whole lot, as the key thing here was the seasoning.
The heavily seasoned chips were extremely tasty, with a great mix of spices that gave a very rich flavor to the chips along with some pretty good heat. It was an explosion of taste, like freshly prepared spicy Indian food. These were one of the most exotically flavored potato chips we've ever tried, and our tasters were quite thrilled with the taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mix of Indian spices. Great.
From the package: “PROPRIETARY FOOD” ... “Container added flavour (nature identical & artificial (caramel) flavouring substances)” ... “Give us your Dillicious Flavour & Win Cash!!## The next great flavour of Lay's could be YOUR flavour! So go ahead! Tell us what flavour you want Lay's to make, and you could win ##Rs. 50 Lacs# + 1% of Sales#.” ... “Ingredients: Potato, Edible Vegetable Oil, *Spices & Condiments (Chili powder, Onion powder, Cumin powder, Amchur, Parsley powder, Garlic powder, Ginger powder, Cinnamon powder, Black pepper powder, Cardamom powder, Mace powder, Clove powder), Sugar, Salt, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid.” ... “Contains added flavour (natural, nature identical & artificial (caramel) flavouring substances)” ... “The world's No. 1 Potato Chip”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from India (90 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Unusual Flavors (95 snacks)
- Masala snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Kevin & Marie in Benaulim, Goa region, India. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road