Lay's Honey Mustard
Taste test: These potato chips had a pale yellow color, with no seasoning powder visible, plus some bits of skin at the edges.
The smallish bag was loaded with unbroken chips, several of them quite large. I crunched in to find some really tasty, very crispy chips. The mustard wasn't close to being the strongest of all the ones we've tried, but it still packed a nice bite to it. It tasted like more of a brown mustard than a yellow mustard, tempered by a subtle sweetness, with a great mustard kick in the aftertaste. Another nice addition to the Lay's flavor selection!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not very strong. Just a little mustard, and even less honey.
From the package: “It all starts with farm-grown potatoes — cooked in all natural oil with a dash of salt. Then our chefs add add a delicious blend of all natural honey to the seasonings for the sweet and tangy taste of real honey Dijon. So every Lay's® potato chip is perfectly crispy and delicious. Happiness in Every Bite.™”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road