Lay's Hokkaido Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan, themed on one of the islands of Japan, had gently curving shapes with some scattered bumps and bubbles, plus a somewhat uneven application of bright orange seasoning on the otherwise light yellow surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a very tasty, though mild, cheese flavor. The pieces with more of the orange seasoning had a stronger cheese flavor, though still it wasn't an intense taste. I'm no expert on what Hokkaido cheese is, but I did enjoy the taste of it.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, nice.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (210 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (86 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road