Lay's Hokkaido Cheese
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan, themed on one of the islands of Japan, had gently curving shapes with some scattered bumps and bubbles, plus a somewhat uneven application of bright orange seasoning on the otherwise light yellow surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice light, crisp crunch and a very tasty, though mild, cheese flavor. The pieces with more of the orange seasoning had a stronger cheese flavor, though still it wasn't an intense taste. I'm no expert on what Hokkaido cheese is, but I did enjoy the taste of it.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell, nice.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road