Lay's Half Sour Cucumber with Dill
Taste test: This bag of Lay's from Russia contained thin potato chips with a strong yellow color, some areas of skin around the edges and a light smattering of green bits of dill on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with a milder pickle taste than many of the other pickle chips we've reviewed. The relatively low level of pickle flavor wasn't a problem; these were supposed to be half sour, and the taste really matched up impressively. Anytime we offer our snacking panel anything pickle-flavored, some few devout pickle fans come forward, eager to try the chips, and those folks were particularly impressed with the taste of these. Great!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like a jar of half sour pickles. Great!
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
- Cucumber Snacks (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stephanie Stoll in Moscow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road