Lay's Grilled Squid Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips had a thick cut and wide, angular ripples, with a strong yellow color and some areas of browning, plus an uneven smattering of seasoning powder of various colors.
I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a tasty mix of spices. I'm usually fearful of squid-flavored snacks (based on experience!) but this one wasn't fishy in a bad way at all, though there did seem to be a bit of something that could well pass for grilled squid. The seasonings were somewhat intense and had quite an interesting taste, transitioning into a mildly hot burn in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of does smell like grilled squid.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Squid (14 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road