Lay's Grilled Pork Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and colors ranging from light yellow to light orange, with a very light smattering of darker bits.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a strong seasoned pork taste, fairly spicy, plus some unexpected heat in the aftertaste. A nice flavor, very savory and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seasoned meat flavor, could certainly pass for pork.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (594 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road