Lay's Grilled Pork Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and colors ranging from light yellow to light orange, with a very light smattering of darker bits.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a strong seasoned pork taste, fairly spicy, plus some unexpected heat in the aftertaste. A nice flavor, very savory and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seasoned meat flavor, could certainly pass for pork.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road