Lay's Grilled Pork Flavor
Taste test: These potato chips from China had wide, angular ripples and colors ranging from light yellow to light orange, with a very light smattering of darker bits.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a strong seasoned pork taste, fairly spicy, plus some unexpected heat in the aftertaste. A nice flavor, very savory and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong seasoned meat flavor, could certainly pass for pork.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from China (113 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road