Lay's Garden Tomato & Basil
Taste test: This new flavor from Lay's consisted of somewhat wiggly chips with a fair helping of orange-red seasoning (not quite as dark as the ones pictured on the bag) and some some specks of green.
We crunched in to find that they had a very sweet tomato flavoring, almost like we were drinking one of the sweeter flavors of spaghetti sauce from Ragu. Nothing spectacular here in terms of flavor, but a solid new flavor, pretty tasty, good with a sandwich or as a snack.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet tomato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road