Lay's Game Day Chili
Taste test: Most of the chips in this bag ranged in size from large to huge, with gently curving shapes and surfaces that had a light orange color spotted with an uneven application of much darker orange seasoning.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch, somewhat crisp, with a whole lot of chili flavor, including quite a kick of heat. The folks at Lay's weren't shy with their seasonings on this one! It really did taste like a bowl of chili, but definitely one of the multiple-alarm variety. Really good if you can handle the heat, but have a cold beverage and maybe some sour cream handy!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chili powder smell, with a nice mix of other spices.
From the package: “Hearty” ... “Cook-off” ... “Crispy” ... “Touch down”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2016 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Chili Chips (233 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road