Lay's Fried Crab Flavor
Taste test: This Lay's flavor was far from the first one with "Crab" in the name, as we've previously reviewed Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice, just plain Crab Spice, Deep Ridged Spicy Crab, Thai Spicy Crab and Kраб (which is Russian for crab).
The chips had a light yellow color and gently curving shapes, with a very light smattering of seasoning bits of various colors. We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and quite a lot of crab flavor initially, transitioning into a mix of hot, tangy spices that mixed with the seafood flavor soon after. Probably not for everyone, but lots of the people who tried these were impressed by the intense flavor.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of fishiness and hot spices, a little kick.
From the package: Translated with the Scan & Translate app: “The secret of the delicious taste, the thin potato, the thin cut, the thin enough, the crisp, the taste is pure.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road