Lay's Extra Barbecue
Taste test: This soccer-themed bag of potato chips from Thailand contained narrow-rippled chips with gentle curves and a light orange color.
We crunched in to find an intense mix of spices that was similar to the seafood flavors of Lay's from Thailand, such as Lobster Hot Plate and Hot Chili Squid, but without the fishy element. If you're expecting a regular barbecue flavor, except more of it, you won't get it here — this was definitely its own thing. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato 63%, Rice Bran Oil 30%, Seasoning 7%, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Ribotides), Anticaking Agent (Ins 551), Packaging Gas (Ins 941), Natural Flavor, Natural Identical Flavor. No Preservatives. Contains: Wheat, Soybeans And Milk.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (55 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Hong Cuc Grand Eatery, Lowell, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road