Lay's Extra Barbecue
Taste test: This soccer-themed bag of potato chips from Thailand contained narrow-rippled chips with gentle curves and a light orange color.
We crunched in to find an intense mix of spices that was similar to the seafood flavors of Lay's from Thailand, such as Lobster Hot Plate and Hot Chili Squid, but without the fishy element. If you're expecting a regular barbecue flavor, except more of it, you won't get it here — this was definitely its own thing. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tangy smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato 63%, Rice Bran Oil 30%, Seasoning 7%, Flavor Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate, Ribotides), Anticaking Agent (Ins 551), Packaging Gas (Ins 941), Natural Flavor, Natural Identical Flavor. No Preservatives. Contains: Wheat, Soybeans And Milk.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (488 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road