Lay's Deep Ridged Tender Chicken with Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, angular ripples and a light yellow color, with a light smattering of fine seasoning bits of various colors, plus some dark areas of skin on the edges.
The picture on the bag seemed to depict chicken wings, but translating the words on the bag brought up "tender chicken." I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a whole lot of spices, tangy without bringing any real heat, not specifically like chicken but fairly tasty..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of intense spices, similar to the various Lay's seafood chips.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (77 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road