Lay's Deep Ridged Tender Chicken with Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, angular ripples and a light yellow color, with a light smattering of fine seasoning bits of various colors, plus some dark areas of skin on the edges.
The picture on the bag seemed to depict chicken wings, but translating the words on the bag brought up "tender chicken." I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a whole lot of spices, tangy without bringing any real heat, not specifically like chicken but fairly tasty..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of intense spices, similar to the various Lay's seafood chips.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (82 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road