Lay's Deep Ridged Tender Chicken with Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, angular ripples and a light yellow color, with a light smattering of fine seasoning bits of various colors, plus some dark areas of skin on the edges.
The picture on the bag seemed to depict chicken wings, but translating the words on the bag brought up "tender chicken." I crunched in to find a strong crunch and a whole lot of spices, tangy without bringing any real heat, not specifically like chicken but fairly tasty..
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of intense spices, similar to the various Lay's seafood chips.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (96 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road