Lay's Deep Ridged Garlic Seafood
Taste test: This bag contained potato chips with wide, angular ripples and kind of a light orange glow overall but not much seasoning powder visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch and an intense mix of garlic and other spices. There were hint of fishiness, but the spices seemed stronger than the fish flavors. (The Ingredients mentioned shrimp; the allergens listed both shrimp and fish; and the picture on the bag seemed to show a crab.) A pretty tasty one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a garlicy fish stew.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road