Lay's Deep Ridged Cheese Bacon
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had deep, angular ridges and a slightly orangish yellow color, with a light smattering of green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and an initial flavor that was bacony and quite tasty, with a delicious cheese flavor arriving shortly thereafter. It was an excellent mix of tastes that went great with the potato. Really flavorful.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky bacon smell, like bacon fresh off the grilled.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (86 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (136 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road