Lay's Deep Ridged Cheese Bacon
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had deep, angular ridges and a slightly orangish yellow color, with a light smattering of green seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and an initial flavor that was bacony and quite tasty, with a delicious cheese flavor arriving shortly thereafter. It was an excellent mix of tastes that went great with the potato. Really flavorful.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smoky bacon smell, like bacon fresh off the grilled.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheese (310 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road