Lay's Crisp French Fries
Taste test: After reviewing the Lay's Seaweed Fries from China, we were glad to find that they also have a more conventional flavor. These fries looked generally like real fries, but they had a uniform light yellow color, with no areas of browning, nor any skin at the ends of the pieces — and no seasoning stuff. The pieces varied in length, but generally they were short, which they had to be to fit into each of the five small packets within the larger bag.
We crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch and a lot of salty potato flavor. Not a standout for flavor, but not bad either. And if you don't want to try the seaweed, this one's much less of a risk!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fries (147 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road