Lay's Crisp French Fries
Taste test: After reviewing the Lay's Seaweed Fries from China, we were glad to find that they also have a more conventional flavor. These fries looked generally like real fries, but they had a uniform light yellow color, with no areas of browning, nor any skin at the ends of the pieces — and no seasoning stuff. The pieces varied in length, but generally they were short, which they had to be to fit into each of the five small packets within the larger bag.
We crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch and a lot of salty potato flavor. Not a standout for flavor, but not bad either. And if you don't want to try the seaweed, this one's much less of a risk!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road