Lay's Spring Limited Edition Vitality and White Peach Flavor
Taste test: We found this bag of Lay's from China on the shelf alongside the Cherry Cow Milk flavor, and when we opened the bag, these chips didn't look any different from those, nor really any different from Lays Classic — they looked like just plain potato chips.
With a promise of peach, we didn't expect them to taste ordinary, and indeed, they did not. There was a light crunch and a definite peach taste, fairly strong and with a middling level of sweetness. After the peach wore off, some of the usual salt-and-potato flavor was noticeable in the aftertaste. Combining sweet peach with salty potato was certainly unusual, but it wasn't a bad taste.
This one worked out way better than Frito-Lay's previous venture into peach-flavored chips, the very unfortunate Flat Earth Baked Peach Mango Paradise.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the peach.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (123 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at C Mart, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road