Lay's Spring Limited Edition Vitality and White Peach Flavor
Taste test: We found this bag of Lay's from China on the shelf alongside the Cherry Cow Milk flavor, and when we opened the bag, these chips didn't look any different from those, nor really any different from Lays Classic — they looked like just plain potato chips.
With a promise of peach, we didn't expect them to taste ordinary, and indeed, they did not. There was a light crunch and a definite peach taste, fairly strong and with a middling level of sweetness. After the peach wore off, some of the usual salt-and-potato flavor was noticeable in the aftertaste. Combining sweet peach with salty potato was certainly unusual, but it wasn't a bad taste.
This one worked out way better than Frito-Lay's previous venture into peach-flavored chips, the very unfortunate Flat Earth Baked Peach Mango Paradise.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can definitely smell the peach.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road