Lay's Cheese & Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: This was a ruffled version of Lay's (but not labeled as Ruffles) from Thailand, with a mix of flavors most commonly found in Ireland. The chips were narrow-rippled and fairly pale yellow in color, but with a bit of an orange glow in the parts with cheese seasoning, plus some specks of green.
I crunched in to find that they were crisp, crunchy and extremely tasty, with a delicious cheddar and onion flavor. Excellent chips!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheddar and sweet onion smell. Great!
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at ebay. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road