Lay's Cajun Herb & Spice
Taste test: These potato chips had orange surfaces, with lots of multicolored flavor powder, and a somewhat wiggly shape, with some folded-over chips. There were a couple of impressively large chips near the top of the bag.
I crunched in to find that the chips weren't particularly crisp, but they were positively loaded with flavor. The seasoning was intense, tasty and spicy for a very good taste, and the heat really kicked into high gear in the aftertaste, which was even better than the initial taste. This was the spiciest Lay's flavor we've had in a long while.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, tangy and mildly hot. Nice.
From the package: “Made with all natural potatoes and seasonings” ... “Hunger Grab™”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Publix. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road