Lay's Braised Pork
Taste test: These potato chips looked fairly ordinary, with slightly curving shapes that had some small bubbles embedded inside and a light orange color generally, plus a light smattering of darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a light, crisp crunch and a very tasty flavoring, spicy but not hot, a great mix of tangy flavorings that worked quite well with the potato. There weren't very many chips in the midsize bag, but I ate my way through the whole bag in very short order.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice spicy smell, like a hot soup.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (93 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road