Taste test: This version of Lay's from Taiwan had somewhat wiggly shapes and a light yellow color, appearing almost the same as Original Lay's, but a very close look revealed the very lightest smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a soft, brittle crunch with a noticeable but very mild flavor, one that could pass for a beef broth with very subtle spices. Definitely not a bold flavor here, but still a nice taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a beef broth.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1988 snacks)
- Beef Chips (41 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road