Taste test: This version of Lay's from Taiwan had somewhat wiggly shapes and a light yellow color, appearing almost the same as Original Lay's, but a very close look revealed the very lightest smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a soft, brittle crunch with a noticeable but very mild flavor, one that could pass for a beef broth with very subtle spices. Definitely not a bold flavor here, but still a nice taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a beef broth.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Beef (43 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road