Lay's Balsamic Sweet Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag contained mostly large chips, with a yellowish color and lots of bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they tasted quite a bit different from your typical sweet onion chips (which are sometimes a bit sugary) as these had a great mixes of tastes. There was some onion, some garlic, some vinegar, some sweetness and more, yet as none of those things stood out as the dominant flavor, the mix of them was really good. In fact, if I had to name the flavor without seeing the bag, I doubt I would have guessed onion or vinegar. Couldn't stop eating them, great chips!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Sort of like sweet onion with a bit of black pepper.
From the package: “Happiness is made with the highest quality potatoes and all natural seasonings.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Murphy's Markets, Trinidad, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road