Lay's Balsamic Sweet Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag contained mostly large chips, with a yellowish color and lots of bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they tasted quite a bit different from your typical sweet onion chips (which are sometimes a bit sugary) as these had a great mixes of tastes. There was some onion, some garlic, some vinegar, some sweetness and more, yet as none of those things stood out as the dominant flavor, the mix of them was really good. In fact, if I had to name the flavor without seeing the bag, I doubt I would have guessed onion or vinegar. Couldn't stop eating them, great chips!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Sort of like sweet onion with a bit of black pepper.
From the package: “Happiness is made with the highest quality potatoes and all natural seasonings.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Murphy's Markets, Trinidad, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road