Lay's Balsamic Sweet Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: This large bag contained mostly large chips, with a yellowish color and lots of bits of green on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they tasted quite a bit different from your typical sweet onion chips (which are sometimes a bit sugary) as these had a great mixes of tastes. There was some onion, some garlic, some vinegar, some sweetness and more, yet as none of those things stood out as the dominant flavor, the mix of them was really good. In fact, if I had to name the flavor without seeing the bag, I doubt I would have guessed onion or vinegar. Couldn't stop eating them, great chips!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Sort of like sweet onion with a bit of black pepper.
From the package: “Happiness is made with the highest quality potatoes and all natural seasonings.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (166 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Murphy's Markets, Trinidad, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road