Lay's BBQ Rib
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly wiggly, with some folded-over chips, and they had an orange glow to them, with some bits of seasoning visible on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that the chips were thin cut and very crisp, and best of all, loaded with a very tasty barbecue seasoning. Having recently had another Canadian chip boating a similar flavor, President's Choice Barbecue Baby Back Ribs, a comparison of the flavors seems in order. These were quite good, and I have no complaints about the taste or texture. Either chip would make an excellent choice, but those President's Choice chips were even better than these.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly the usual barbecue chips smell, but with a few extra spices.
From the package: “Côtes levees B.B.Q.” ... “Fabriquées la semaine du JN 5 Fraîches jusqu'au AU 10” ... “Limited time only!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (477 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road