Laurel Hill Tortilla Chips Sea Salt & Lime
Taste test: These rectangular tortilla chips had a light beige color, with slightly wiggly surfaces and bubbles of various sizes embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a very mild lime flavor to go along with a hint of sea salt. The bag promised the chips were not "drenched" in lime (and also that the lime was in the dough, not in seasoning on the surfaces) and and they certainly were not drenched. There was enough lime to mix with the corn for a nice taste, but not so much that if you don't like lime, it's too much. A subtle and very nice flavor!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild lime smell.
From the package: “If you like a touch of lime with your tortilla chips … you have come to the right place! We love lime chips — but the problem is most chips are drenched in lime seasoning… until now! We have perfected a process of putting the lime right into our chips before they are cooked. You will taste the lime first followed by a sprinkle of sea salt. Perfectly balanced. Great with a cold cerveza or any of your favorite beverages.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published August 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road