Laurel Hill Tortilla Chips Chili & Lime
Taste test: These rectangular tortilla chips had beige surfaces, with geometric patterns of dark spots and not much seasoning visible.
We crunched in to find a surprising taste, mismatched with the largely lime aroma, and very unlike other chili & lime tortilla chips. It was a zesty mix of spices first, with the chili peppers coming second, then the lime third (and hardly noticeable). The chips were crisp with a nice crunch, and the mix of spices was very tasty and went well the the corn-based chips. Our snackers were big fans of these!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong lime smell with a bit of chili peppers, pretty good.
From the package: “Naturally Flavored Seasoning” ... “A zesty combination of sweet red chili & tangy lime, with a touch of sea salt” ... “We worked hard to create a diverse range of tortilla chips that have unique flavor profiles and are made with the best all natural ingredients.” ... “All of our Laurel Hill chips have a custom rectangle/strip shape to make snacking and dipping that much easier and enjoyable — Dig right in — our chips will please the rookie and pro 'snackers' alike!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road