Laurel Hill Tortilla Chips Multi Grain
Taste test: These tortilla chips were rectangular and fairly large, with a pale beige color overall but also lots of darker seeds (and a few lighter ones) embedded inside the chips.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and excellent crispness, plus best of all, a really nice taste. The mix of corn, various seeds (the ingredients listed flax, sesame and chia) and sea salt was really quite delicious. Great with some dip (but most of the chips were fairly flat, so salsa could be a challenge) but plenty of flavor to eat these dry too. Delicious!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, but a bit of lime.
From the package: “A wholesome mix of brown rice & quinoa with flax, sesame and chia seeds”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (26 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road