Laurel Hill Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips were somewhat wiggly and had a fairly consistent yellow color, with some bits of skin around the edges.
Nearly all of the chips had some bubbles embedded inside. The chips had a nice crunch, as it was at once solid yet had a brittle feel, with a fairly light feeling for a kettle-cooked chips. The potato taste was on the mild side, as the sea salt didn't bring out the strongest potato flavor, but still these were reasonably tasty. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just a slight fried potato smell.
From the package: “What Laurel Hill Chips? Mouthwatering crunch: Thick. Crunchy. Bursting with flavor. We created our kettle cooked chips to make you come back for more ... One stack at a time. Homemade goodness: Our, all natural, kettle cooked potato chips are made in small, slow cooked batches. We use only the best ingredients available to ensue that each batch has the homemade goodness that you would expect from Laurel Hill.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road