Laura Lynn Classic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gentle curves, lots of bubbles embedded inside and lots of skin along their edges, and there were lots of large, unbroken chips.
I crunched in to find a light crunch with moderate crispness. The potato flavor was on the mild side, a fresh taste with fairly minimal salt. Pretty much average potato chips, not a standout.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong potato smell, like a raw potato.
From the package: “At Ingles we take pride in our fine food products. All our Laura Lynn snacks are made from a superb blend of the highest quality ingredients available. We hope you enjoy their you fine flavor and fresh, crisp taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Ingles Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road