Late July Organic Sea Salt By the Seashore Multigrain Snack Chips
Taste test: These pizza wedge-shaped tortilla chips were mostly flat and had surfaces that looked kind of like white corn tortilla chips, except with some dark seeds embedded inside them.
We crunched in find that they were very crisp ad extremely tasty, with plenty of salt to bring out the flavor of the corn and seeds. Our tasters loved them and kept reaching back into the bag for additional handfuls. Great!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like white corn tortilla chips, but I think I could smell some additional seeds.
From the package: “Lightly salted & crunchy whole grains & seeds” ... “18 grams per serving whole grains” ... “Family owned & operated” ... “During a cross-country family road trip the final recipes for these multigrain chips were tested and the winner was chosen. The one we unanimously selected combined a mild mix of seeds with a flavorful blend of whole grains like ground whole corn, quinoa & brown rice. We were all excited to have developed an organic chip that's 100% whole grain, has 280mgs of Omega 3s, is gluten-free, peanut/tree nut free and most importantly mouth-wateringly delicious!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Beth N. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road