Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips came in large, quarter-circle shapes, somewhat wiggly, with a light beige color, somewhat bumpy surfaces with lots of small bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a mild flavor, fresh but not salty enough to bring out all of the corn taste. As I ate more chips, I found that the saltiness varied q good bit from one chip to the next, so some of them were tastier than that first one. I had them with one of those prepackaged 7-layer dips, and the big chips worked well for scooping up lots of dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong salty corn tortilla smell. Nice.
From the package: “Amazingly delicious” ... “The best parties need a few simple things — great friends, good stories and delicious food! For us these three things always come together around a big bowl of delicious tortilla chips and homemade salsa.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road