Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips came in large, quarter-circle shapes, somewhat wiggly, with a light beige color, somewhat bumpy surfaces with lots of small bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a mild flavor, fresh but not salty enough to bring out all of the corn taste. As I ate more chips, I found that the saltiness varied q good bit from one chip to the next, so some of them were tastier than that first one. I had them with one of those prepackaged 7-layer dips, and the big chips worked well for scooping up lots of dip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong salty corn tortilla smell. Nice.
From the package: “Amazingly delicious” ... “The best parties need a few simple things — great friends, good stories and delicious food! For us these three things always come together around a big bowl of delicious tortilla chips and homemade salsa.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road