Late July Organic Dude Ranch Multigrain Snack Chips
Taste test: These wedge-shaped tortilla chips were beige in color with many dark spots, and they didn't have very much seasoning visible on their surfaces.
They were crunchy and fairly crisp, with a mild ranch taste, but definitely different than your typical ranch flavor. This one did seem heavy on the sour cream, and the spices weren't quite what you would expect from a Ranch flavor, as they were milder and just different. But we wouldn't have expected a a typical ranch, since this was Dude Ranch, not ranch, and our tasters really liked the flavor a lot.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ranch-like, but different.
From the package: “Tangy sour cream & a perfect bland of herbs & spices” ... “Each summer, when our herb garden begins to blossom, our boys can't wait for the first batch of my homemade (Dude) Ranch dressing! So it only seemed right to model the seasoning for the chip after the one I make at home.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road