Late July Organic Mild Green Mojo Multigrain Snack Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were sort of wedge-shaped, with two straight sides and one rounded side, with an overall light green color, resulting from a mix of yellow chip with some dark spots, plus green powder.
We crunched in to find that they were fairly thick and had a texture much like tortilla chips (though they weren't labeled as tortilla chips, probably because they contained other grains in addition to corn). The flavor of hot chile peppers, lime and cheese was quite tasty, but mild in terms of heat. It grew a bit hot in the aftertaste, but still not very hot, while the taste remained quite good.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, kind of cheesy and spicy.
From the package: “Green chiles with cheese & a hint of lime” ... “In our home, everyone lives chiles, so none of us could resist these Mild Green Mojo chips! The lime and creamy cheese mellow the spiciness of the green chiles and the jalapeños creating a mild, but flavorful blend that even my youngest one loves! We were all excited to have developed an organic chip that's 100% whole grain, has 280mgs of Omega 3's, is gluten-free, peanut/tree nut free and most importantly mouth-wateringly delicious!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Cheese (317 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road