Late July Cantina Style Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were not particularly big and had 1/6-circle shapes, with many of the chips bent or folded over. They had a strong yellow color, with bumpy surfaces and many dark spots.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch, somewhat crisp, with a fairly mild corn flavor by tortilla chip standards. The corn taste was good, but it wasn't exactly in abundance, as they seemed to have applied a minimal amount of salt. This shouldn't be an issue if you're planning to dip into salsa, but as a stand-alone chip, there wasn't a whole lot of flavor.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Tear to taste” ... “No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives” ... “Better ingredients great taste” ... “Vegan • Kosher” ... “We hope you enjoy our Cantina Tortilla Chips as much as we enjoy making them! — Nicole Bernard Dawes, Founder & CEO”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road