Late July Cantina Dippers White Corn
Taste test: These tortilla chips were cut round but pinched upward on three or four sides to form scoop-like shapes for dipping purposes. The look was different from the Tostitos Scoops, which generally are pinched in several more places. The chips had a light beige color with fairly smooth surfaces.
To taste just the chip itself, I tried my first few without dipping, and found then to be excellent in texture and taste, with a very high crispness and fairly soft crunch, plus lots of great corn flavor brought out by a nice dose of salt. For dipping, they worked pretty well as scoops, grabbing a lot of salsa with no obvious risk of breaking. Excellent!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “The No Drip Chip™ So ... Pile High!” ... “We hope you enjoy our Cantina Tortilla Chips as much as we enjoy making them! — Nicole Bernard Dawes, Founder & CEO”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Late July Snacks
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road