Larry the Cable Guy Pass the Darn Ketchup Tater Chips
Taste test: These were some of the darkest-colored ketchup chips we've ever seen, as the surfaces were heavily covered with a very intense dark red seasoning.
We crunched in to find that the chips were quite tasty, with a sweet tomato taste that went well with the nice potato flavor. Crispness levels varied a lot from one chip to the next, as some chips had an excellent crisp feel and soft crunch, while others had some stiffness to them. This particular ketchup wasn't spicy or vinegary, but just sweet. Our snackers were mixed in their opinions. Many liked these chips a lot, but a sizable minority thought the sweetness of the ketchup was a bit much and didn't care much for the taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet ketchup smell.
From the package: “Boy that's good eatin'!” ... “Wimpy flavors are for sissies. These flavors will knock yer snack cravins like a cop kickin' down a trailer door. Shoot, they are zoo good I'd save yourself the trouble and grab a second, third or fourth bag right now!!! I picked out these here flavors just for you! Now what in the world are you waiting for? Git-R-Done!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (69 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road