Larry the Cable Guy Hollar-Peño Popper Tater Chips
Taste test: Unlike most jalapeño chips with their characteristic (real or artificial) green seasoning on their surfaces, the chips in this looked like ordinary potato chips, with a pale yellow color, some areas of browning, generally smallish bubbles embedded inside, occasional bits of skin on the edges and no seasoning — green or otherwise — visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice fresh potato taste with a mild mix of spices. Shortly thereafter, the jalapeño spice and heat hit, and it was fairly strong. It grew stronger with time, and even more so as we ate more chips. The crunch was a bit stronger than you usually find in non-kettle-cooked chips like these. Nice taste, excellent heat!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice fresh potato smell, with a hint of jalapeño.
From the package: “Git-R-Poppin'!” ... “Picked by you, our Facebook fans!” ... “Wimpy flavors are for sissies. These flavors will knock yer snack cravins like a cop kickin' down a trailer door. Shoot, they are zoo good I'd save yourself the trouble and grab a second, third or fourth bag right now!!! I picked out these here flavors just for you! Now what in the world are you waiting for? Git-R-Done!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road