Larry the Cable Guy Fried Dill Pickle Tater Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly thin and had lots of green seasoning on them (kind of resembling dill).
The thing that I was hoping would set them apart from other pickle-flavored potato chips was the "fried" aspect. But in reality, there wasn't anything particularly fried about the pickle flavor. (Maybe I should have suspected this when I saw that the pickles pictured on the bag were just regular pickles, not fried ones.) The pickle flavor, though good, was similar to your average (non-fried) pickle-flavored chip, except weaker. Still decent chips, just not a standout among the different brands of pickle-flavored potato chips available.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong pickle smell, much like other pickle-flavored potato chips.
From the package: “Wimpy flavors are for sissies. These flavors will knock yer snack cravins like a cop kickin' down a trailer door. Shoot, they are zoo good I'd save yourself the trouble and grab a second, third or fourth bag right now!!! I picked out these here flavors just for you! Now what in the world are you waiting for? Git-R-Done!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
- Dill Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road