Larry the Cable Guy Buffalo Wing Tater Chips
Taste test: These were very flavorful potato chips, with an initial taste that was a lot like Buffalo wing sauce, with just a bit of heat, followed by a nice kick of heat that grew stronger as we ate more chips.
Our snackers were big fans. People praised the taste as they enjoyed eating handful after handful. There was lots of orange seasoning on the surfaces, more than your typical seasoned potato chips, so that left a lot of orange stuff on the fingertips. We'd recommend having some napkins handy, or if you're willing to lick your fingers, you could enjoy more of the great flavor by doing that.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like hot sauce, but not actually hot.
From the package: “Wimpy flavors are for sissies. These flavors will knock yer snack cravins like a cop kickin' down a trailer door. Shoot, they are zoo good I'd save yourself the trouble and grab a second, third or fourth bag right now!!! I picked out these here flavors just for you! Now what in the world are you waiting for? Git-R-Done!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Larry the Cable Guy (11 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (88 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road