Larry the Cable Guy Barbeque Rib Tater Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly thin, came in a variety of shapes and sizes and had generally a light orange color from of the seasoning powder.
Our tasters crunched in to find a nice little explosion of flavor, a little more sweet than smoky at first, but after that it really did taste a lot like heavily seasoned rib meat. People were impressed, as they crunched through handful after handful and raved about the taste. Nice job on this one, Larry.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy smell, not necessarily like ribs, but kind of like a rib sauce.
From the package: “Wimpy flavors are for sissies. These flavors will knock yer snack cravins like a cop kickin' down a trailer door. Shoot, they are zoo good I'd save yourself the trouble and grab a second, third or fourth bag right now!!! I picked out these here flavors just for you! Now what in the world are you waiting for? Git-R-Done!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road