La Rioja Yuquitas Cassava Chips with Sea Salt
Taste test: These cassava chips were cut round and thin, curling up a bit during cooking, with a light yellow center and some browning toward the edges.
We crunched in to find a very crispy feel, loud crunch and a strong flavor, very salty and with lots of toasted cassava to taste. A very nice taste, and crunchier than other cassava chips that we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasty, slightly sweet cassava smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road