La Rioja Yuquitas Cassava Chips with Sea Salt
Taste test: These cassava chips were cut round and thin, curling up a bit during cooking, with a light yellow center and some browning toward the edges.
We crunched in to find a very crispy feel, loud crunch and a strong flavor, very salty and with lots of toasted cassava to taste. A very nice taste, and crunchier than other cassava chips that we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasty, slightly sweet cassava smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road