La Rioja Chifles Sweet Plantain Chips
Taste test: These plantain chips were generally roundish, varying in shape and size, with many different shades of golden yellow on the very textured-looking surfaces.
I crunched in to find a crisp, solid crunch and a plantain taste that was definitely sweet (and not because of added sugar — there wasn't any). The chips were just loaded with flavor, very nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet plantain smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Ripe banana and vegetable oil.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road