La Rioja Chifles Spicy Plantain Chips
Taste test: These chips had oval shapes, some nearly round, with a range of golden yellow colors and some dark spots toward the middle of some pieces, a typical look for plantain chips.
We crunched in to find different levels of crunch from one chips to the next, with a nice mild, very slightly salty fresh plantain taste, but as for spices — they weren't so much mild as they were nonexistent. Still, these were good plantain chips with a nice flavor. (I did notice a few minutes later a very slight aftertaste of something very barely spicy, but it was so little that I won't retract anything I've already said.)
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild seasonings in addition to the plantain, but not really spicy.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road