La Cocina de Josefina Mexican Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were wedge-shaped and generally quite large, with a strong yellow color, many dark areas on the surfaces and lots of bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that these were some of the best tortilla chips ever — an outstanding crispness and excellent crunch, for a fairly light feel and pretty much perfect texture. Did I mention how good they tasted? The corn flavor was fresh and intense, helped along by just a middling level of salt. Excellent!
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice salty corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “These tortilla chips are made with the simple ingredients of corn, oil, salt… and love, — because we believe that every bag of La Cocina de Josefina chips is an invitation. To share. To connect. To come together with people who are important you. Made right here in the Pacific Northwest, we care greatly about the product we created for you, and make sure to only use quality ingredients.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Cocina Autentica, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road