Taste test: This bag contained lots of small, generally cube-shaped blocks of hardened, crunchy bread with a brown-orange colored seasoning.
They looked sort of like croutons, except smaller. There was a very audible crunch upon biting in, so it was easy to hear when anyone else in the room was crunching into one of these. The texture was not bad. People generally didn't like the taste, and some disliked it quite a bit. It was supposed to be a barbecue taste, but it sure was an odd mix of seasonings. One of our tasters said, "They taste like a discount store smells." Beth also said, "Pork rinds taste like ice cream compared to these things."
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, not much like barbecue.
From the package: “Ingredients: Bread crumbs, salt, barbecue flavor.” ... “Keep at 8°c±25°c (45±75°) and relative air humidity < 75%.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: The municipal Unitary Enterprise "Minskhlebprom" Bakery "Avtomat" (Belarus)
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road