Taste test: This bag contained lots of small, generally cube-shaped blocks of hardened, crunchy bread with a brown-orange colored seasoning.
They looked sort of like croutons, except smaller. There was a very audible crunch upon biting in, so it was easy to hear when anyone else in the room was crunching into one of these. The texture was not bad. People generally didn't like the taste, and some disliked it quite a bit. It was supposed to be a barbecue taste, but it sure was an odd mix of seasonings. One of our tasters said, "They taste like a discount store smells." Beth also said, "Pork rinds taste like ice cream compared to these things."
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, not much like barbecue.
From the package: “Ingredients: Bread crumbs, salt, barbecue flavor.” ... “Keep at 8°c±25°c (45±75°) and relative air humidity < 75%.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: The municipal Unitary Enterprise "Minskhlebprom" Bakery "Avtomat" (Belarus)
Categories for this snack:
- from Belarus
- Barbecue Snacks (481 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road