Taste test: This bag contained lots of small, generally cube-shaped blocks of hardened, crunchy bread with a brown-orange colored seasoning.
They looked sort of like croutons, except smaller. There was a very audible crunch upon biting in, so it was easy to hear when anyone else in the room was crunching into one of these. The texture was not bad. People generally didn't like the taste, and some disliked it quite a bit. It was supposed to be a barbecue taste, but it sure was an odd mix of seasonings. One of our tasters said, "They taste like a discount store smells." Beth also said, "Pork rinds taste like ice cream compared to these things."
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, not much like barbecue.
From the package: “Ingredients: Bread crumbs, salt, barbecue flavor.” ... “Keep at 8°c±25°c (45±75°) and relative air humidity < 75%.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: The municipal Unitary Enterprise "Minskhlebprom" Bakery "Avtomat" (Belarus)
Categories for this snack:
- from Belarus
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road