Kurkure Triangles Lime Pickle Flavour
Taste test: This snack consisted of midsize triangles, much smaller than Doritos-style snacks, with an orange color generally and a light smattering of dark seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a crisp, solid crunch, with some fairly mild spices initially, then stronger, hotter spices after that, and then ever more heat in the aftertaste. Neither lime nor pickle seemed to be the dominant taste here, as it was more just the typical hot Indian spices, with maybe some hints of pickle or lime somewhere within all that heat. Pretty intense and fairly tasty, but just not anything like we were expecting.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild Indian spices, but not really any lime or pickle.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Palmolein Oil, Rice bran Oil, Pea Meal, Chilli Powder, Fennel Powder, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder, Fenugreek Power, Salt Sugar, Black Salt Powder, Ajwain, Citric Acid.” ... “Product of India” ... “Made with kitchen ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Patel Brothers Indian Marketplace, Waltham, Massachsetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road