Kurkure Naughty Tomato
Taste test: These snacks had the irregular shapes typical of crunchy cheese curls, with generally a light orange color, plus some darker orange seasoning.
I crunched in to find that they basically tasted ketchup, leading me to wonder what the "naughty" part was about. As I ate more pieces, I found out, as there turned out to be quite a bit of delayed heat. It wasn't run-for-water heat, but as I ate more and more, the heat did build up. A nice mix of tastes to go along with a good crispy crunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy ketchup smell.
From the package: “Don't let your festivities be straight & simple. Add the tedha Kurkure twist to your celebrations and see the fun multiply iss baar ... Bite into Tasty, Crunchy Kurkure and Try Tedha Yaar!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kurkure (10 snacks)
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Little India, Somerville, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road